Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm Adjective Happy About Mom


From A to Z, there are plenty of descriptive words in the English language to creatively express our thoughts, feelings, and emotions for just about anything. On the other hand, it's hard to put some things into words.
 
affectionate   beautiful   compassionate   down-to-earth   extra-special   fun   glamorous   helpful   inquisitive   joyful   kind   loving   magnificent    nurturing   original    pretty   queenly   radiant   sensitive   tender  ultimate   vivacious   wonderful   xenial   youthful   zesty!  

Above, I picked one word from every letter of the alphabet to describe my Mom. Then, I took some of those words and wrote one sentence about her.

"My mom is the picture of absolute beauty, with eyes that radiate tenderness and gentle compassion, yet she is down-to-earth, with a fun-loving zest for life!

Question of the week: In one extremely adjective-happy sentence, describe your mother.

Have fun,
Chrissy

No comments: