Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Hate Sticky!


I am convinced that sticky is a curse from the devil. They say hell will be hot but I bet it will be sticky too. It follows you everywhere; if you touch anything, it transfers, leaving a residue to haunt you. Big or small, sticky s#%ks.

Not only is sticky a nuisance on it's own, misery loves company. I forgot to clean up in one spot and the next thing I knew, the sugar ants had not only invited themselves to an all-you-can-eat buffet but invited their friends as well. I am so sick of this!

It's not just sugary messes either. There's spilled glue, duct tape scum and sticker sticky. I went out to dinner tonight and the door handle to the bathroom was tacky sticky. It's everywhere!

So, the other day I came home with a case of ant traps and a cart full of cleaning supplies from the local home store. I think the lady at the checkout thought I had OCD. On the contrary, I have a battle plan and I intend to win. With my traps set and my magic eraser sponges in hand, all I can say is...

...look out sticky, here I come!

1 comment:

somaserious said...

Ooo, those sugar ants get my underwear all twisted up. They drive me crazy, too! I think I have all the sweet, sticky places my 3 YO manages to leave around all clean, and then I go back and discover the ant party. Yuck. Good luck with you master ant decimation plan!